- 1/2 in. (15/21) riser-mounted impact head used for slope and large-area, above-grade applications
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
- Proven impact drive for maximum reliability
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw. Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
- FP trip permits full- or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
- No tools required to change nozzles
- Includes blue #08 standard angle nozzle preinstalled.
2045-PJ Maxi Bird
From the company that invented the first impact sprinkler, the 2045PJ Maxi-Bird is a rugged, high performance 1/2 inch riser mounted impact head that is ideal for watering slopes and large areas. Offering both full and part-circle operation and Rain Bird’s unique Precision Jet tube design, the Maxi-Bird helps you save water and keep landscapes lush and green.
22 to 45 feet
1/2 inch male
|Radius with Radius Reduction Screw||
18 feet (5,4 m)
360° Full Circle or 20° – 340° Part Circle
0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s) 1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet nozzles.
|Standard trajectory angle nozzles||
06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles
|Low angle (LA) nozzles||
07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°