- 1/2″ (13mm) male NPT brass inlet bearing
- Full or part circle operation
- Durable brass die-cast, ‘precision jet’ (PJ) arm
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- All models include integral (to sprinkler body) break-up pin for adjustable distribution (ADJ)
- DA option also includes integral (to sprinkler body) distance control flap
- Back by five-year Customer Satisfaction Policy
- For use with Rain Bird SBN-1 Straight Bore Nozzle; nozzles sold separately
1/2″ (13mm) Full or Part Circle, Brass Impact Sprinkler
Designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into restricted areas. Used for such applications on Orchards, Vineyards, Row Crops, Permanent Systems, Solid Set Systems and for end-of-the line/edge-of-field positions.
1/2" Male NPT, Brass
38 to 41 feet (11.6 to 12.5 m)
3.1-5.0 gpm (0.7-1.14 m3/h)
30-50 psi (2.1-3.5 bar)
1/8” Female NPT
There are no reviews yet.