- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only).
- Five-year trade warranty.
PEB / PESB Series
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications.
20 to 200 psi (1.4 to 13.8 bar)
|Flow without PRS-D option||
0.25 to 200 GPM (0.06 to 45 m3/h; 0.02 to 12,60 I/s)
|Flow with PRS-D option||
5 to 200 GPM (1.14 to 45 m3/h; 0.32 to 12.60 I/s)
Up to 150° F (66° C)
0.41A (9.9VA) at 60Hz
0.14A (3.43VA) at 60Hz
|Solenoid coil resistance||
30-39 Ohms, nominal