- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Five-year trade warranty..
- Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° to 360°. No special tools required.
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Standard black rubber cover or optional purple rubber cover for non-potable water.
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage.
- Eight color-coded Rain Curtain™ nozzles offer greater design flexibility.
- Patented Rain Curtain™ nozzles have three ports for optimal long-range, mid-range, and close-in watering, for green grass even in the heat of summer.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
- Small 2″ (5,1 cm) exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- 4″ (10,2 cm) pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
- High speed model completes full rotation in approximately one minute for quick wet-down of clay tennis courts and sports turf infield areas.
- Falcon 6504 rotors can be ordered from the factory with nozzles pre-installed in case quantities as a special order.
- Five-year trade warranty.
Rotors 6504 Falcon
Reliable and Economical Full- or Part-Circle Rotor Pop-Up Sprinklers
With the Falcon 6504 rotor, you can have it all — uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
Available in full- and part-circle models with optional stainless steel riser, the Falcon 6504 is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial sites with spacing up to 65 feet (19,8 m).
0.37 to 1.14 inches per hour (9 to 29 mm/h)
39 to 65 feet (11,9 to 19,8 m)
30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
2.9 to 21.7 GPM (0,66 to 4,93 m3/h; 0,18 to 1,37 l/s)
|Exposed surface diameter||
2" (5,1 cm)
4" (10,2 cm)
8 1/2" (21,6 cm)
Trajectory is 25°
|Rain Curtain nozzles||
04-black 06-light blue 08-dark green 10-gray 12-beige 14-light green 16-dark brown 18-dark blue